A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Baseball has the unique ability to connect people in surprising ways. The story of this Korean Royals fan is a perfect example. Such a cool story.
- Sometimes I get down on myself for being lazy on a given day. I just don’t always put forth my best effort. Next time I feel that way I am going to look at these 26 photos of what lazy really means and feel all better about myself.
- Sometimes when you combine two good things it ruins both (anything flavored peach, country and rap duets, etc.). Sometimes, though, the confluence of good leads to AMAZING. Enter, chocolate legos!
- 4-year-old Cadence just learned what “deleting” means. She is adorably heart-broken over it. (I may be biased, though, since Cadence is my niece.)
- I wrestled for one year when I was about 11. Maybe if I had been able to master incredible take-downs like this I would have stuck with it.
Photo Credit: ted craig via Compfight cc