Per usual we touch on the most pressing, most important, most life-altering topics in this episode of The Happy Rant. If you listen you’ll find all the wisdom and insight you need to blow away family members and co-workers. So dig in without further ado.
- Should Pete Carroll be tarred and feathered or simply put in an asylum for insane football coaches after the end of that Super Bowl?
- What’s the deal with all the heart-wrenching super bowl commercials? Do we need to take out life insurance policies on our kids now?
- We have a full itinerary for the Happy Rant Cruise!
- And, of course, a BIG THANK YOU to Crossway Books as the first official sponsor of The Happy Rant, specifically their brand new book, Things of Earth, by Joe Rigney. You’ll have to listen to find out why this book is so awesome.
In order to get the goodness, you need to:
- Download the podcast in iTunes.
- Listen to the podcast on Stitcher.
- Kindly leave us a rating (seriously, all you have to do is click).
- Follow us on Twitter at @HappyRantPod and give us your feedback and suggest future rant topics.
- Listen in the player below if you don’t use iTunes.