In this episode Ted, Ronnie, and I return from a one week hiatus, a vacation, a sabbatical, a time out in the corner. We are refreshed and full of vim and vigor. We energetically discuss the following:
- A listener takes us to task for our lack of fact checking in a particularly, um, verbose fashion.
- Why do reformed guys who just love to talk about grace an joy act with so little grace and joy?
- Is Kanye crazy? Is he a genius? Maybe both? And what about that $53 Million in debt?
Again, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
Feel free to hit us up on Twitter at @HappyRantPod or on Facebook or via email at HappyRantPodcast@Gmail.com with any topic suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from listeners!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.