In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and I bring hot takes on hot topics. We spout some opinions that might ruffle feather. We talk hip hop and artistry. We even delve into politics. It’s a ride. Buckle up.
- Unpopular Opinions about books – in what will likely become a recurring bit the hosts each share one unpopular opinion about books. Beware Cs.S. Lewis and John Piper fans, you may come away unhappy.
- How can we call music excellent that is profane? A listener sent in this question after our previous praise of Kanye West.
- TRUMP & HILLARY! HILLARY & TRUMP! We discuss the madness that is the current politic response among Christians and what might, maybe be a better way.
Again, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
Feel free to hit us up on Twitter at @HappyRantPod or on Facebook or via email at HappyRantPodcast@Gmail.com with any topic suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from listeners!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.