In this episode of the Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas rant about the following:
- What in the world is wrong with people? The college students in this video are incapable of declaring obvious truths for the fear of offending people. Of course, we might be afraid of offending them by airing our true opinions too.
- What are we supposed to do with big-platform ministries that seem, pretty obviously, to be ruining pastors? Is the platform sinful? Is it just a good ol’ boys club? What should our response be?
- Big announcement, or rather, big tease – we are planning to have a LIVE HAPPY RANT in October in Louisville. We discuss some details and more are to come.
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound
listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
Feel free to hit us up on Twitter at @HappyRantPod or on Facebook or via email at HappyRantPodcast@Gmail.com with any topic suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from listeners!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.